- IntroducedLok SabhaMar 15, 2010Gray
- PassedLok SabhaNov 09, 2010Gray
- PassedRajya SabhaMar 24, 2011Gray
- PassedLok SabhaSep 06, 2011Gray
- The Constitution (One Hundred and Thirteenth Amendment) Bill, 2010 was introduced in the Lok Sabha on March 15, 2010 by the Minister of Home, Shri P. Chidambaram.
- The Bill amends the Constitution by substituting the name of the language specified as “Oriya” in the Eighth Schedule to “Odia”. The Orissa Legislative Assembly had passed a resolution on August 28, 2008 to facilitate such change of name.