- Review of ILO Conventions binding on India and the measures taken by the Government to implement them.
- Working conditions and welfare of Mine workers, and review of working of Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS).
- Deployment of Contract/ Casual Workers/ Sanitation workers for perennial nature of jobs in Government/PSU offices/Establishments, including at Railway Stations.
- Status and Welfare Measures for Workers employed by the Agencies/Companies providing outsourced services.
- Welfare of Tea Plantation Workers.
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation-Functioning, Coverage of Establishments, Recovery of Arrears.
- Welfare of workers of Un-Organised Sector, including traditional occupations.
- Implementation of Social Security and Welfare/ Protection Schemes for Domestic workers/ Drivers/ Maids/ Housekeeping workers/ Agricultural labourers.
- Review/Functioning of Central Board for Workers Education.
- Review of Centrally Sponsored Schemes implemented by the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Review of National Policy on Child Labour.
- Identification and Rehabilitation of Bonded Labour.
- Status of and Welfare Measures for Security Guards deployed in various Organisations by Security Agencies.
- Implementation of Social Security and Welfare/Protection Scheme for Construction Workers deployed in various Construction Activities/Infrastructure Projects/Real Estate.
- Compliance with the Prescribed Provisions of Deduction and Deposit of PF, ESI and TDS (of Income Tax, etc) by the Employers.
- Review and Expansion of Present Categories of Scheduled Employment.
- Examination and review of Service Conditions of Workers/ Journalists Engaged in Print and Electronic Media.
- Social Security and Welfare/Protection Scheme for Workers Engaged by NGOs.
- Review/Status and Implementation of Labour Laws.
- Safety, Security, Protection & Welfare of TV/Broadcasting/ Digital Entertainment/ Advertisement Industry Workers.
- Scheduled/Non-Scheduled/ Test Flying Air Operators/ Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) companies/Air Ports Operators -Safety, Social Security Measures and norms for their Workers/ Employees especially in the context of those who are associated with flying the Aircraft in Civil Aviation Sector.
- Status of implementation of Social Security Measures for Workers in IT Sector like BPOs/Call Centres and Telecom Sector such as those Employed for Work Associated with Mobile Towers, etc.
- Review of Central Government Gazette Notification for Minimum Wages in Scheduled Employment Sector - Status, Implementation, Programme and Scope for Expansion.
- Guidelines, Monitoring, Rating and Regulatory System, Status of Investment in Bonds and such Instruments -(Example of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) by PF Funds, Pension Funds"